- This event has passed.
IPC-A-600: Acceptability of Printed Boards
November 11, 2020 @ 8:00 am - November 13, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
IPC-A-600 Training and Certification Program
For years, IPC-A-600 has set the standard for PCB workmanship quality with its comprehensive acceptance criteria for target, acceptable and nonconforming conditions on bare printed boards. PCB manufacturers and assemblers alike rely on this internationally recognized document to improve their understanding of printed board quality issues as well as help enhance communication with their suppliers and customers. This makes IPC-A-600 one of the most widely used standards ever published by IPC, and a natural choice for certification.
NTS Anaheim IPC Training Center
- Wednesday, February 19 – Friday, February 21, 2020
- Wednesday, May 13 – Friday, May 15, 2020
- Wednesday, August 19 – Friday, August 21, 2020
- Wednesday, November 11 – Friday, November 13, 2020
NTS Baltimore IPC Training Center
- Monday, February 10 – Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Monday, June 15 – Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- Monday, October 12 – Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Click to Register today! IPC Registration Form 2020