Coronavirus Alert: Protecting Customers and EmployeesMarch 18, 2020
At NTS, we deeply value our customers. You are the reason we are here. As such, NTS desires to protect its customer relationships and ensure that we meet all your requirements for testing of whatever kind.
Our commitment to our employees’ safety and well-being drives our day-to-day operational practices so we can provide the unparalleled service to our customers. As such, the present COVID-19 outbreak presents a unique challenge in meeting two overriding concerns, protection of employee safety and customer satisfaction.
To limit the potential impact of COVID-19 on our NTS employees, company operations, and valued customers we serve, NTS has taken the following cautionary measures:
- All international business travel has been suspended for all employees unless approved by a company executive. Employees are also being asked to curtail nonessential business travel in the U.S.
- Any employee who has visited a country subject to CDC coronavirus travel advisories within the previous two-week period, whether for business or personal purposes, is instructed to stay away from their office for 14 days, and if able, work remotely during that period. Prior to returning to their office, the employee must receive a physician’s clearance.
- All international travel within the last two weeks by employees, including travel by household members, or planned international travel through 2020, is to be reported to Human Resources.
In addition, NTS has recommended that employees follow the same simple hygiene habits that protect against the seasonal flu virus in order to protect against exposure to COVID-19, including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Staying at home when sick and seeking appropriate medical care.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
Finally, visitors to NTS will be asked to report their foreign travel as part of the standard check in process. We reserve the right to deny entry to our facilities if a visitor has traveled to a geographical area of concern or has/is experiencing any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus in the last 14 days.
NTS is taking the aforementioned precautions in an effort to ensure the safety and well-being of customers and employees. To discuss any questions or concerns, please e-mail: email@example.com.
NTS values the health, safety, and the well-being of you and your families. Please be safe, vigilant, and proactive as you prepare, guard, and work through this coronavirus outbreak.