International Approvals for Global Market AccessMay 15, 2018
NTS’ International Approval Certification service is a robust solution to achieve international compliance and regulatory objectives on behalf of a manufacturer’s global marketing effort. With a focus towards accessing worldwide market certifications in the Information Technology, Wireless and Telecom technology sectors, NTS’ international approvals certification service is a cost effective solution to rapidly achieve market access.
The international approvals services are specifically designed to support:
- Country investigations to determine specific requirements in the design process prior to product development.
- Specific country approvals where testing and reports to current requirements are provided at an accredited NTS test laboratory.
- Processing specific in-country approvals using accredited NTS and globally recognized test reports.
- Test in-country and need in-country representation to support such test programs at government accredited test laboratories.
The services are designed in a manner to support dedicated project management logistics to ensure manufacturers have an accurate and comprehensive understanding of the specific country requirements, approval process, project status, labeling guidelines and any/all approval renewals.
NTS’ International Approval Certification service is supported by 3 specific solutions:
- Direct country accreditation’s and testing capabilities in domestic test laboratories supported by direct interactions with international government regulatory bodies.
- In-country agents specifically supporting international approval needs and interactions with international government regulatory bodies.
- Strategic partnerships with 3rd party business partners who offer direct certification services in specific regions around the world.
NTS’ International Approval services span across the globe covering almost every country/region that is open to global trading; including but not limited to: Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, the European Union, Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Israel, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, India, Pakistan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, etc.