NTS Chicago Expansion Phase 9: Grand Opening PreparationSeptember 27, 2016
As you’ve seen over the past few months, much has been happening at our new Mt. Prospect laboratory. We will now be showcasing all the hard work and effort on Thursday, October 6th, 2016 at the Grand Opening Event.
RSVP now to join the NTS team, local and state officials, friends and neighbors for a day long celebration and open house. Beginning at 8 am, we will be holding two morning technical seminars, tours of the lab, a ribbon cutting ceremony and catered lunch reception.
Below, you can watch brand new time lapse footage spanning over 6 months showing the environmental test area taken from empty space to fully functional and ready to accept customer quotes!
As well as all the services previously available at our Palatine location, the new laboratory includes:
- 5m semi-anechoic chamber for emissions measurements
- Assortment of EMC chambers for testing and troubleshooting
- 24′ x 24′ MIL-SPEC chamber
- Environmental testing such as blowing sand and blowing dust
- Expanded ingress protection
- Increased capability for corrosion testing
- Expanded capacity for current high-demand tests such as HALT and vibration
To find out more including specific technical information, don’t hesitate to contact our lab General Manager, Kevin Mehaffey, directly.